[tweetmeme source=”your_twitter_name” http://wp.me/pxtTV-3c%5D
It’s no secret that Twitter is an influential tool for job searching and recruiting. To use Twitter effectively, you have to follow people who are sharing information that is relevant, useful and inspiring to your job search.
This is a list of Minnesota individuals and agencies actively tweeting career, job postings and labor market information.
Know of other Minnesota tweeters like these? Leave a comment below with their Twitter handle.
CAREER ADVISERS & RECRUITERS
- @amysbryant — I creatively collaborate with companies to identify, inspire and hold talent accountable at earlier career stages, thereby creating sustainable leadership.
- @candidateschair — Creator – http://www.candidateschair.com – sharing experiences of job search/networking from the candidate’s view. Have been there and back again.
- @CindyJobCoach — Affordable Career Coaching.
- @DeniseMpls (That’s me!) — Job Coach, Writer and Web Editor | Empowering people to make positive career choices that better their lives and society.
- @eExecutives — Professional Technology Recruiter; Job Hunting Coach; and Online Networker | Very blessed Husband and Dad to four | Always seeking Truth and Wisdom!
- @ehrenseim — Director of Recruiting @ Object Partners, Inc. | IT Recruiter | Dad | Husband | Scratch golfer | Avid runner | Hockey player | Mac & iPhone Enthusiast | Blogger.
- @kelleydickerson — HR Professional.
- @kevindonlin — Guerrilla Job Search Grand Master, newspaper columnist, public speaker, Guided By Voices fan, center fielder for Braemar Bees baseball club.
- @leaderscoach — Executive and Career coach who Inspires you to build a meaningful career, realize enduring success, and be a principled leader who creates a thriving workplace.
- @MattKrumrie —Writer/Web Guy/Career Consultant
- @Melrecruiter — HR Recruiter for Allina Hospitals & Clinics
- @MNHeadhunter — Minnesota IT Recruiter | Blogger | Co Founder Minnesota Recruiters | Speaker | Consultant | Volunteer | Interests: Social Media, Politics, Sports.
- @MyFirestorm — MyFirestorm is a fast growing business networking organization focused on both online and physical business networking.
- @Tavisd — Tech Headhunter: Web Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers.
- @thprwil — Human Resources Consultant @ Regions Hospital. Specialties: recruitment, leadership/employee development, and performance management.
LABOR MARKET INFORMATION
- @BusinessMN — Daily Twin Cities business news, covering real estate, technology and more.
- @MinnEcon — News and talk about Minnesota’s economy | Minnesota Public Radio News.
- @MnSCU — Minnesota State Colleges and Universities comprises 32 state universities and community and technical colleges serving the higher education needs of MN.
- @PositivelyMN — The official Twitter account for the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development.
- @mayoclinicjobs — Jobs at Mayo Clinic. Following doesn’t = endorsement. To request follow, tweet @mayoclinicjobs, please follow. Mayo is an AA/EEO Employer.
- @minnesotajobs; @mnjobs — MINNESOTAJOBS.COM – Minnesota jobs since 1995.
- @MinnesotaWorks — Where Talent Meets Its Match!
- @StPaul_Jobs — Follow us to receive Job Postings in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- @ZuluJobsMN — We’re a brand new job board that publishes thousands of employment openings in Minnesota. See new jobs every day. Search. Find. Apply.
3 thoughts on “Minnesota Career, Recruiting & Job Advice on Twitter”
thanks for sharing the list!
@hi_design (not career-related)
Very helpful list! 🙂
Hi Denise…the fastest growing job search engine is right here in Minnesota too.
http://www.linkup.com is the ONLY job search engine that presents jobs ONLY from company websites.
Our KEWL facebook app allows companies with facebook pages to create a CURRENT JOBS AT OUR COMPANY section.
thanks and congrats to all these other companies for making your list.
Comments are closed.