“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
Your job search might suck. You might be in serious financial trouble. Or you could hate the job you have. But you still have many things to be thankful for.
Take time to think about what is going well in your life. What are you grateful for? What little things do you appreciate?
The more you focus on the positive, the more energy you will have to tackle your challenges.
Here’s a short Thanksgiving gratitude list. Feel free to add what you are thankful for to your own list, or write them in the comments section.
- Waking up today. Every day brings new hope.
- Friends and family. More than one person cares about you, even if they don’t tell you often.
- Ability to read and use a computer.
- Time to spend with loved ones, develop a hobby, or learn a new skill.
- Opportunity to make a change in your life and career.
What are you grateful for this season?
3 thoughts on “Thanksgiving Gratitude List For The Unemployed”
Five star. Genuinely helpful idea with terrific writing skill.
Definitely a time to reflect and think about the future and what you want it to be. There are opportunities for gratitude everywhere. Thanks for the reminder.
The holiday season is a time for hope and reflection for us all.
Thanks for your comment,
Comments are closed.