A few that stand out for me are:
#8 Never take things personally.
#10 Hurt people hurt people.
#28 Overcoming your fears is one of the most empowering things you can ever do for yourself.
#34 Practice daily gratitude.
Like Dawn, I celebrated a birthday recently. Because I am a few years older than she, I’ll add five more life lessons to the list.
Change is the only constant in life. Everything evolves. Including you.
There is always time to take a deep breath or get a good night’s sleep before you act. Every important decision deserves a moment (or a day) to think about it.
This, too, shall pass.
Don’t compare your insides to someone else’s outsides. You never know what’s really going on in someone else’s life. So why waste time envying what you think they have?
As long as there is breath in you, there is hope.
Other Life Lessons:
- 37 Life Lessons in 37 Years (Huffington Post)
- 50 Things to Let Go of Before Your Next Birthday (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- The 7 Things Successful People Do Every Single Day (The Savvy Intern)
- 7 Things to Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough (Tiny Buddha)
Also from DeniseMpls:
- 5 Ways To Stop Drowning In A Bad Situation
- Remembering A Wise Man With Wise Words
- When is it Good to Feel Bad?