Workforce equity advocate Denise Felder is an acclaimed presenter and workshop facilitator. DeniseMpls Career Services offers short “dollops” and multi-session professional learning activities that support individual and organizational efforts to increase equity, inclusion and anti-racism in U.S. workplaces.
Email info @ DeniseMpls.org to discuss your needs for a keynote address, conference presentation, staff development workshop, or career services event.
DeniseMpls Career Services offers professional development materials and workshops for two distinct audiences:
- Career advising for teens and adults to discover and achieve their employment and personal potential.
- Staff/volunteer development and capacity building for practitioners who support and educate students and job seekers with barriers to employment success.
PRESENTATION & WORKSHOP OFFERINGS
For Educators & Career Professionals:
- Equity & Inclusion Development for Helping Professionals
- Jobs for ‘Those People.’ Addressing Inequities in Postsecondary Education and Career Attainment
- Using Your Powers for Good: How to Be an Equity Champion at Work
- Career Development & the Working Poor
- Flying Alongside Undiscovered Superheroes
- Supporting the Career and Life Plans of Teens from Marginalized Communities
- Where’s the Good Stuff? Effective Use of Online Career Tools
For Students & Job Seekers:
- Paving Your Own Career Pathway
- Know Yourself, Be Yourself & Express Yourself
- Discover Your #CareerID
- Building Your Professional Community (Networking)
- Unwritten Rules of Workplace Culture
- Be Yourself: The Four Agreements at Work
Contact info @ DeniseMpls.org or call 612-JOB-6132 (612.562.6132) to ask for workshop descriptions or discuss your professional learning or career development needs.