[tweetmeme source=”your_twitter_name” http://wp.me/pxtTV-gv%5D
The Minnesota Department of Human Services, located in St. Paul, is seeking a student for an unpaid communications internship for 20 to 25 hours per week, Monday-Friday days, June-August 2010.
The intern would be involved with communications planning, special events, internal communications, developing written materials, Web development and content. Areas of work include health care, children and family services, and services for people who are mentally ill, chemically dependent or have physical or developmental disabilities.
- Good research skills
- Good writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with electronic media and experience producing Web content
- Coursework in journalism, media and public relations/affairs, marketing or mass communications is also required.
How to Apply
- Interested students must send a cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please write communications intern in the subject line
- Deadline: April 29, 2010