Women Achieving New Directions (WAND) needs women’s clothing for their clothes closet. The single mothers who are participants in WAND really appreciate having attractive clothing to wear for job interviews and on their new jobs.
Guidelines for your clothes donations:
- WAND accepts clean, business professional and business casual clothing, three years old or newer
- ALL MUST BE ON HANGERS and ready to wear to a job interview
- Donations are received on the first two Tuesdays on the month, from 10am-1pm, at 2143 Lowry Ave. N. in Minneapolis.
(If this doesn’t work with your schedule, then call Louann at 612-752=8560 to set up a delivery time.)
- WAND also appreciates coats, purses, scarves, jewelry, belts, briefcases, new shoes. They do NOT accept used shoes, lingerie, or non-business clothing.
- WAND provides receipts of your donations for tax purposes.
If you know anyone else who wants to donate clothing, please spread the word!
Louann Lanning, WAND Program Supervisor/Mentor Coordinator
Employment Action Center-Women Achieving New Directions
2143 Lowry Ave. N. Minneapolis, MN 55411
llanning @ resource-mn . org
Also from DeniseMpls: