1. Maximize your networking during the holidays.
- Why and how the holidays are a GREAT time to job search
- Top 5 Holiday Networking Tips
- 5 Holiday Networking Tips for Introverts
2. Use different job search tactics to make the most of the holiday season.
3. Give your loved one helpful hints on how to talk about your job search.
- Helpful Holiday Table Talk with Unemployed Friends – 3 Key Questions
- How REALLY To Help An Unemployed Friend
4. Attend networking and job search events.
- Search the calendar of your local One-Stop or WorkForce Center for networking events and job search workshops
- Check your local library for computer classes or workshops that might increase your job skills