[tweetmeme source=”your_twitter_name” http://wp.me/pxtTV-nk%5D
1. Network Evaluator (Upwardly Mobile)
Are you as good at networking as you think you are? This quick online tool helps you evaluate your skills. The results include a free summary of your networking strengths and areas for improvement.
2. You Need To Learn How to Network
Eight hints for turning your networking contacts into job leads.
3. How Healthy is Your Network? (Yahoo! Hot Jobs)
Eight ways to keep up with your contacts.
4. Using Facebook for Professional Networking (About.com: Job Searching)
Ways to use the world’s most popular social networking site to boost your career contacts.
5. Effective Networking Tips for Those Who Think They Can’t
- 3 Networking Questions For Shy & Introverted Job Seekers, Part 1
- 3 Networking Questions For Shy & Introverted Job Seekers, Part 2
- 3 ways to make networking fun for introverts and extroverts (Keepie Careers)