The 2012 Summer Olympics in London are over. The Closing Ceremonies Sunday were more entertaining than Opening Ceremonies two weeks ago. However I’m still wondering why Jessie J chose to perform in not one, but two nude-colored body suits. Not a good look.
Anyhoo, one of them any positive results of the Olympics is the career tips that everyday people can get from the athletes and their performances.
- To Leap Over Career Hurdles, Train Like an Olympian (Brazen Careerist)
- 4 Career Lessons I Learned From Gymnastics (The Jane Dough)
- Bagels, Sausages, Olympics & Protecting Your Brand (The Personal Branding Blog)
- 7 Ways To Have A Gold Medal Career (DeniseMpls)
- Olympic–Style Job Search Tips (Career Hub)
Also from DeniseMpls: