End-of-year parties are an excellent time to keep in touch with or develop new networking contacts. Remember: Networking is all about relationships.
Meeting and talking with people can be exhausting for anyone, especially if you are an introvert or shy. Here are five articles with tips that introverts can use any time of year.
1. Top Ten Ways to Stay an Introvert and Be Happy During the Holidays, ProStrategies.com
2. 3 Networking Questions For Shy & Introverted Job Seekers, DeniseMpls
3. The Network: Networking for Introverts, StarTribune.com
4. How to Start a Conversation: DON’T Talk About Weather, DeniseMpls
5. Shy? 10 Tips for Introverted Job Seekers, MSN CareerBuilder