2012 Multicultural Forum on Workplace Diversity Conference Career Management Center & Career Fair
Wednesday March, 21 2012 9:30am – 5pm
Two event for career changers and job seekers – both free to attend. Go to the Career Management Center on Tuesday or early Wednesday to help prepare you to meet with employers at the Career Fair Wednesday.
Career Management Center
Career experts giving free workshops and one-on-one help with:
- Resume improvements and printing
- Preparing for interviews
- Improving your job search strategies
- Using social media to job search
- Elevator pitch practice
- Developing your personal brand
- Resources for veterans
Leading Twin Cities resume, career management, and human resources practitioners are giving the free coaching at the Career Management Center.
Whether you are in transition, currently employed, or looking for ways to advance your career, the Center has specialized services to help you.
Sign up today and get your resume in the hands of participating employers before the Career Fair.
The more than 30 companies at the Career Fair are seeking candidates who hold or are pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the fields of:
- Health care
- Human resources
- Information management
- Information technology
Register today for this opportunity to makeover your career. Walk-ins welcome.
The volunteer career coaches are from the following organizations and elsewhere:
- Career Thought Leaders
- Minnesota Career Development Association
- Minnesota Coaches Association
- Professional Diversity Network
- National Resume Writers’ Association
- The Twin Cities Human Resource Association
- Workplace Coach Institute, Inc.